Friday, October 12, 2012

Dell's Shells Craft Show


If you're anywhere near Micanopy, Florida tomorrow, then stop by and see Della.  She's the one with the great booth full of gorgeous shell jewelry and assorted home items.  If you can't make it to the show then visit Dells blog or her Etsy Shop and pick up items there.  The holidays are quickly approaching and her creations make beautiful and unique gifts!

This Saturday Oct. 13th is the Harvest Village Craft Show! 

WHERE: 22050 N Hwy 441
Micanopy, FL 32667

TIME: 8am-3pm

Della says "Come on out and see me, as well as many artists, artisans, and crafters.  Get a head start on your Christmas shopping!  Buy something handmade and unique!"











Tell her Kim sent ya!!

10 comments:

  1. I definitely nowhere near there... but if I were I'd stop by! That stuff looks gorgeous! Good luck Della! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! This is a great promo! I'm taking a quick break from getting the last of my stuff ready to load this evening to take off early in the morning, and saw this on FB. I'm really excited for the show! Wish you could be there....and you too Chris :) We have a bunch of new vendors coming, too. It should be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to miss the show this time but there's always Etsy! I love Della's jewelry! It's amazing! What a fun post, Kim! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty pieces. I wish I was closer. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim. I really like her work. Wish I could go to the show. I was this close to buying a leather bracelet she made wrapped in pearls. That was the coolest combination ever. Pearls and leather. The leather was about 3 to four inches and wrapped around your wrist with pearls. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful shells...What fun it is to stroll along the water's edge looking for the sparkly remnants of the tide.
    I hope you have a great weekend, my friend,
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love festivals and craft shows. If it were a bit closer, we'd definitely go since we have no plans today. Her work looks outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes - I love Dell's work
    PS. I'm not crazy getting into the Christmas spirit this early on! I was just mucking around on a rainy Saturday playing around with graphics & accidentally posted it. Kinda of embarrassing for October!
    Enjoy the rest of the WE.
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I was wondering about that.

      It's raining here too. :-(

      Hugs!

      Delete
  9. Hi Kim! I would to be able to attend something like this.
    Thanks for popping in to see me and your kind comments.
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...