Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers Day 2014

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!
 
 

But especially to mine, who is the perfect mix of humor, athletic ability, intelligence and love.  He has been a shining example of integrity and grace.   We share a mutual fondness for Snoopy and the Peanuts gang.  I have looked up to him my entire life and he still manages to teach me a thing or two, even tho I always think I know everything.  I could not have gotten a better dad.  God has truly blessed me.

Happy Father's Dad with all my love.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to your Dad!!! He seems like a great guy! :o)

    (here in Spain Father's Day is on St Joseph's Day, March 19th)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is Cris. I am lucky to have such a good relationship with him.

      Delete
  2. Happy Father's Day to your Dad!! You guys seem to have a wonderful relationship...Savor every moment!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tribute. You are lucky to have one another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you favor your Dad and your Mom! Happy Father's day to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I do look a lot like both of them, don't I? I just wish I would have gotten a little more of my dad's height. :-)

      Delete
  5. What a nice tribute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this picture, Kim! I'm guessing yours is a 'mutual admiration' society. :)
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myra. I like that picture of my dad too. He has a great smile.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...