Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thank You Secret Santa!

I have the best friends!  I did a post last week about My Favorite Christmas music, and I was saying how I can no longer listen to my ancient cassette version of Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas album with "All I Want for Christmas is You!"

Imagine my surprise when I received a package in the mail today from my "Secret Santa" who sent me a new  cd version of the album...



I did find out that the special Secret Santa was my Sanibel Shelling Sistah, Moira.  OMG - try to repeat THAT sentence 3 times real fast!  We got to meet last year when we found out we actually live less than an hour away from each other.

So Moira, thank you for such a thoughtful gift.  I'll think of you every time I listen to it, which by the way, is right now.  It's already loaded into my i-tunes library and blasting from the speakers.  Love it!!

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got your fave CD! What a sweet friend Moira is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a real sweetie! I've been listening to it all day.

      Delete
  2. Gotta love the holiday spirit of Secret Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely friend & a lovely surprise.
    x
    Melissah
    {Coastal Style}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...