Saturday, April 24, 2021

S'Mores Roasting Stick Bag

I don't know about you, but I always have the worst time finding someplace to store my S'Mores/hot dog roasting sticks.   And you know as well as I do that they are an essential component for any campfire.  So I designed a simple and effective way to keep them contained when I'm not using them - I made a Roasting Stick Bag....


These versatile bags are hand made from recycled denim jeans. Their approximate size is 7" by 28". They are perfect for storing  S'mores/hot dog roasting sticks, tent stakes or tent poles.


The bag comes with a sturdy paracord string so it's easy to hang up. This bag is completely machine washable.   I'm sure to place the sticks in the bag with the sharp edge up. This will prevent them from poking holes in the bottom of the bag.





I decided to make up a bunch and have listed them in my ETSY shop.   They cost $ 18.00 each plus shipping.   If you'd like to order one, please click on the link.     They are perfect to take along on a picnic or a camping trip.   After you have a backyard campfire you can wash your sticks, place them in the bag and hang it up in your garage.  No more scrounging around trying to find the roasting sticks!!  They make nice gifts too.  Each bag is one of a kind.   I use denim jeans for the fabric so they are pretty sturdy and they come various shades of blue, depending on what I have in stock at the time of purchase. S'mores anyone??




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I love this idea! You are so creative. I haven't done much sewing lately but I have some ideas! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...