Monday, March 5, 2012

Prime Time post at Cache Crazy

Today I'm guest posting over at  CacheCrazy.  My Prime Time Monday post is a re-posting of one of my post's from last year.  You may remember it....

The CGW Railway Depot & Train



Stop by CacheCrazy and check us out.  We've got some new guest authors and some great stories and fun geocaching experiences to share.  One of our newest members is Heather, who resides in England.  She has a wonderful sense of humor and one of her stories last week had me laughing out loud.  It's great to hear someone else's first hand experiences about geocaching in another country.  Don't miss out.

All Aboard!!!

3 comments:

  1. Grrrrrr... you've tricked me into exploring a new blog that I'm just going to have to follow now, as if I didn't already have enough to read!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it over there -it's a great blog and a fun group of people.

      Delete
  2. CrazyCris and CacheCrazy sounds like peanut butter and jelly!
    Kim is such a big part of our blog and she is always happy to offer one of her thousands of awesome posts! She deserves prime time! She's quite an author, photographer and all around great person but, you guys already know that.
    Thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...