Saturday, August 1, 2015

Customized Cuff Bracelets

I've been making customized aluminum cuff bracelets and selling them thru my Etsy shop.   I really enjoy making them and they have been selling pretty good.  Let me show you some of the ones I've done.

A big favorite seems to be bracelets with blogger names on them.  I didn't take pictures of some of the earlier ones (kicking myself in the head) but here's some shots of the ones I did capture....

Distressed Donna Down Home


The Shell Lady....

The Shell King....

....and his queen.....

And of course I had to make one for myself....


I also make bracelets customized to what the customer wants....

Nicknames....

Children's names....



Occupation......

Ham radio call numbers....


Favorite places.....


Popular sayings - I seem to do a lot of beach themed bracelets....






Each bracelet is custom made for you and each bracelet is one of a kind.  I can usually get them made and shipped within 3 days.



This cuff is perfect for sensitive skin because it's made from pure hypoallergenic aluminum. It is silver in color & doesn't leave skin discoloration. Made from pure lightweight silver tone aluminum, these cuff bracelets are often preferred among those with sensitivities to silver. The lightweight aluminum makes it extremely wearable. I have found that with cuffs the best way to put them on is by sliding the opening over the narrowest part of your wrist and then gently turning into the cuff. This helps avoid overworking the metal so that you have a beautiful and lasting treasure.




I have 6 design stamps so far - a peace sign, a heart, a star...


A smiley face, a flower and a square squiggly.....


I also have some copper that I've been experimenting with....


They look cute stacked up too....



I've sold more of the thinner bracelets, which are 1/4" wide.  They sell for $ 22.00.  They make great gifts, either for yourself or for someone you love.

The wider 1/2" ones are $ 25.00 for one line in the larger block font and $ 27.00 for 2 lines in the smaller font.  I haven't listed any in the copper yet, so if you're interested, shoot me an email.


15 comments:

  1. I love them and have one in my favs. I like the beach sayings! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine too, and wear it almost every day!! Thanks so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I wish it could transport you to Captiva - I know you miss it.

      Delete
  4. There is no end to your projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are super talented! I love my bracelet, and no one in the world has one like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful! I will have to order one for my daughter for Christmas. I'm buying small for her since she moved abroad. What is the limit on characters? I'll have to come up with something neat for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. around 35 - 39 characters with spaces included. You can shoot me an email with what you want and we can play around with it.

      Delete
  7. Loved Donna's, and will likely be placing an order very soon!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rita - let me know when you're ready. :-)

      Delete
  8. I really impressed with your cuff bracelets collection. They all are attractive and stylish. Thank you Harbor for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...