Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Join Janathon 2014

Janathon participant logo


Welcome to Janathon 2014!! 

What's a Janathon you ask?   Well, I just found out about it and it's basically a challenge to run or do some sort of exercise every day for the month of January, and then blog about it.  What a great incentive to get up off my butt and work towards that first 5K in the spring.

Want to challenge yourself too?  Go to the official Janathon 2014 page and sign up.  It's free!!   Add the name of your blog and then join the participants list.  I've set up a separate TAB at the top of my blog for my daily Janathon posts, so all my daily results will be posted there and on the Janathon FB page.   You can join in the challenge even if you don't have a blog, so don't be shy.

Come on - challenge yourself for 2014!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I need some motivation to get my butt moving. The last ski trip I took made me realize I'm not in the shape I need to be!

    Happy New Year to you and your family! And.....you need to come over and check my latest blog post. I think you'll like it! (wink-wink) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent idea Kim....I will have to seriously think about that...better hurry since today is the first!! :D!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your extensive morning walk on Sanibel would count!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...