Thursday, August 1, 2013

Note Songs and a Bathroom Diva

Are you a bathroom Diva?  Well apparently I am now crowned royalty over at Note Songs
TA-DA!!  Let me take a bow...




Dear, sweet Shelia asked me to Snap for her and you are just going to have to go over and visit her blog to find out what that means.  But I'll give you a hint.....


I love to visit Shelia's blog because she is always happy and sunny.  Her blog is chock full of decorating tips, FireKing & Pyrex dishware that I secretly covet, crafts and food.  She has this adorable theme of ending her posts with an old song and I have to admit - I usually know whose song it is.   And.....  she and her hubby just purchased a travel RV and they are hitting the road with it to take fun little adventures.  So visit Shelia's  You, Me and Kiki blog to get the royal RV tour. 

Thank you Shelia for letting me get my Snap on.  I'll wear my crown with pride!

3 comments:

  1. Great picture - and NICE bathroom, Diva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kim! What a sweet post and I appreciate all you've said more than you'll know. Welcome to the Bathroom, Darling! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. So nice to "meet" you. :-)
    I love your blog and will be coming back to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...