Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meeting Della

Last week I finally got the opportunity to meet a blogger girlfriend that I've been wanting to meet for the longest time!!!  Della from over at Del's Shells.


Della is the designer of the most beautiful shell jewelry and I am lucky enough to own several of her pieces, which I wear all the time.  Anyway, Della was travelling through Chicago and had a couple hour layover at the airport.  We decided we couldn't let this golden opportunity slip by, so we met at the airport where we sat and talked non-stop for an hour and a half.  I swear, 90 minutes have never gone by so quickly in my life.  In fact, we did so much yakking that we completely forgot to have someone snap a photo of the 2 of us together.  I could kick myself for that!

Della is just as sweet and nice in person as she is in bloggerland.  Do you ever meet somebody and just know you were destined to be friends?  That's how I feel about Della.  She is a peach!

And check out the beautiful necklace she gave me to add to my personal "Della Collection."


Della, I am so glad we got a chance to sit and visit.  I hope we can do a little shelling together the next time I'm in Florida.  xo

5 comments:

  1. WOW! How fabulous is that! I wish you had let me know so I could have been there! Oh....you were in Chicago! heeheehee! But wouldn't we three have a ball together! I'm so glad you got to meet. You are both special friends to me....blog buddies are the BEST! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 3 of us will definitely have to get together on one of my Florida trips - that would be a riot!!

      Delete
  2. Very cool Kim, I like her creations. Especially pearls and leather. Her pearl leather and fighting conch braclet was a beautiful mix of the sea and the land. I loved that one. Keep up the good work Della. Thank you Kim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was one of my favorites too! I hope one day you get to meet her. You 2 would get along well.

      Delete
  3. how cool to meet a fellow blogger!! So glad you two had such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...