Friday, July 5, 2013

Chillin' at the Lake

We've had a constant flow of friends and family at the lake for the past couple of weeks. 



 
 
We've done a lot of fishing.....








 Getting hooks off the bottom of the pontoon......(I'm not saying who got his hook stuck!)

Kayaking...



Hanging out and laughing around the campfire....



game playing....
 



Tons of good food.  I think I've gained 5 pounds at least!






 



 
Floating the days away....
 
 
 
 

 
Geocaching....



Waterskiing.....


 Tubing....
 
 
Camping....


 Swinging around.....



Enjoying fireworks...
 




Now I'm gonna go do what Petey is doing - take a nap with my remote control....


We've been having an awesome time!!
 

21 comments:

  1. Wow! You really are having tons of fun! What a great place to meet and spend time together. I love being on the water! HAVE FUN! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lake is always the perfect meeting place and a good spot to unwind.

      Delete
  2. Looks and Sounds like a blast....I'll be right there!! :D What a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over Cheri!! No good shell here tho. :-(

      Delete
  3. Oh Kim...it looks like a riot! So glad you are having so much fun with your family at the lake!!! That's what it's all about!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about you today Deb. Hope you're enjoying your summer.

      Delete
  4. Looks like so much fun, Kim. Have a great time. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to have time (correction: MAKE time!) to visit my fav blogs once more!
    I spotted these pix earlier today on my phone, and just felt these images define what America's all about ... such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fabulous summer is under way! What great memories your kids will have!! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect way to celebrate the 4th of July weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see what you did for the 4th Linda.

      Delete
  8. Now Kim, I would love for you to snap for me - any where and any time! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll take you up on the snap - sounds fun!

      Delete
  9. Looks like SOOOO much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great times, so many great people, so many great pictures and us people who appreciate the way you share your life, through your blog! GREAT POST! Super good work Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...