Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bugleann Hits 2500


Well, yesterday I found my 2500th cache.  I remember when we found our 10th and I was thrilled with that and here we are at 2500.  Every milestone cache is a cause to celebrate.  For me, it's not so much about the number itself, but more about the journey we are taking along the way, such as...

  • spending time with my family
  • getting outdoors
  • making new friends
  • visiting historical locations
  • discovering things I'd never see unless I was geocaching
  • pushing ourselves to new limits
  • acting like a kid again
Afterwards my Mom and Dad took us to The Brat Stop for lunch to celebrate.  Oh, that's one more highlight to geocaching - good food!  German brats, potato salad and red cabbage.  Did I mention how delicious it was??


It's all good!  Ok, next milestone - 3000!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail - It's all about the journey.... I was thinking about you and what we talked about. xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim and congratulations! Pop on over to my blog to view your crowning!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for featuring me Shelia. I have to go grab my crown!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Way to go my friend! And it's FUN, too! How great is that! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats! Do you keep track of them in a book or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We log them in on line at the geocaching website, so they keep track of them automatically for us.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on reaching another geocaching milestone! Onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I am in awe! Congratulations on the milestone...that's amazing!!! I need to get my kids involved in geocaching...think they would love the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm not far behind you, so watch out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...