Sunday, July 14, 2013

Apple Blossom Dreams

If you like to crochet, then you've got to go over and visit Apple Blossom Dreams, where Liz creates some of the most gorgeous items.   Everything she makes explodes with color and inspires me to try new things.

A couple of weeks ago Liz had a fun contest.  She was looking for a name for her trusty scooter.  And guess what?  I was the "Name that scooter" winner!  I came up with the name Blossom.

My prize was this awesome hat that Liz made, one of her crocheted flowers and a bag of skittles... Doesn't the hat look exactly like a bunch of skittles?


Please go over and visit Apple Blossom Dreams and take the time to browse through her blog.  I guarantee that you'll find lots of beautiful items like pillows, blankets, scarves and my personal favorite - her Granny Rose crochet-along.  One of these days I'm going to tackle that project, but I'm just not ready yet.

Thanks again for the fun hat Liz!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim - you are a sweetheart. What a nice post. "Blossom" is currently in the shop for a spa treatment but should be home this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be itching to get her out on the road again. Thanks again Liz - I just love your blog and you are such an inspiration to me!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kim! Lucky you for the win. I love to crochet and will have to pop over to check it out.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I realized you crocheted. Go over to her blog - FAB stuff!

      Delete
  3. That hat is gorgeous! Knitting and crochet are NOT my skill set...but one I would love to acquire! Love the handmade fiber arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too good yet but I try. :-) Thanks so much for coming by!

      Delete
  4. very cute hat! Kudos on christening the scooter K!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! I thought the name was perfect for her when I thought of it. xo

      Delete
  5. I'm on my way to check her out right now. The hat does look like a bag of skittles! Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara - her stuff is so colorful. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  6. What a fun prize. Love the hat. I'll head over for a visit. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...