I got this charm bracelet when I was about 10 years old. Each birthday and Christmas I got to add a new charm. It was always so much fun to go to the store and stare at the charms and try to narrow it down to just one.
- The Bible charm has a small hole in it and when you hold it up to the light and look inside you can read The Lord's Prayer.
- Praying hands
- Dachshund because we had a dachshund
- A painters palette
- The Santa with his sack
- The only gold piece is the face with my name on it
- A pair of ice skates because I loved to skate
- A sign that reads Happy Birthday
- A rabbit from Alice in Wonderland
- A Girl Scout insignia because I was so active in the scouts.
Linking up with Seaside Simplicity. I'm also linking up with Claudia over at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for her My Favorite Thing. Go over and say hi!