Monday, November 5, 2012

Thank You

I'd like to thank all my wonderful blogger friends who left messages on the blog or my FB page, and took the  time to email a personal note to me concerning the recent death of my brother in law.   The cyber hugs and warm messages made a difficult week easier to bear.  Over the weekend we had a Memorial Party and I can say that we sent Chuckie off with lots of tears and laughter.  He will be missed by all who had the pleasure of knowing this big hearted man.

On a lighter note, I hear that a warm spell is on the horizon for this week, so I plan on spending some time in the woods, restoring my soul.


I don't know about you, but a breath of fresh air always does me a world of good.  Hug the ones you love.  I'll be back in a day or two.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! Thanks for finding my blog!

    I've seen you on Del's blog, too. I'm usually in such a hurry I just post a comment and run.

    So sorry about the passing of your BIL. I agree, the woods are very healing. I spend a lot of time on walks to our river through the woods.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry for your loss, Kim. I know how sad that can be. I'm sending you some sweet hugs this morning and hope your day is pleasant. We just got back to Florida so we're enjoying the sunshine this morning. I'm going to ruin it in a few minutes by heading off to Walmart! lol Hugs, your buddy, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long walks in the woods do wonders for me too. Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the woods help you find some solace. They're definitely good for the soul.

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to learn of your recent loss, my thoughts will be with you at this difficult time. I hope you find some calm. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being in the woods is always great for the soul. Sorry to hear about your loss. I will have some David Allen Coe for you on the boat. (Along with Neil and Van) We may be out for days:) Brian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...