Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Standing Bear on the AT - July 24, 2012



I haven't had a chance to talk to Mike and Brooke this week, so I hope they are staying cool as they make their way north on the AT.

The other day they reached the Vermont/New Hampshire border and completed 1785 miles so far.  I think the expression on Mike's face says a lot!

I hope you've been following the weekly Tuesday updates on my blog about their journey.  You can also visit their Hike4Kids website  and their FB page to learn more and to make a donation if you like.

(photos courtesy of Mike McLaughlin.  Do not use without permission)

2 comments:

  1. Mike has certainly shown us that sacrifice is sweet, and the rewards are great. What an incredible experience he has had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...