Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Outdoor Photo Prompt - Goodbye Summer

Today I am linking up with The Outdoor Blogger Network because they're featuring an Outdoor Photo Prompt featuring everyone's favorite photo from Summer 2011.

So my favorite photo from this past summer is this.....


This photo was taken from the top of St. Mary's Glacier in Colorado.  This day was one of my favorite days ever!!  I was hiking in the mountains in Colorado, with my daughter, my sister and her family.  It was a perfect day, weather wise - warm, not hot, breezy but not blustery, and the air was clear and crisp.  We spent several hours up there, climbing around, walking in the icy cold lake, throwing snowballs and just relaxing while taking in the amazing view.  It was a damn near perfect day!

Jump over to The Outdoor Blogger Network and see some of the other sights of summer.  What's your favorite photo?  If you post it, come back and let me know so I can see it too!

8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful shot! I can almost feel the crisp mountain air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Della: It was so beautiful up there that I can't even properly describe how I felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful Kim! I love photos that bring back scents and sounds and feelings, those are the best!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the kind of spot I could sit at all day and enjoy the view. Gorgeous!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just looking at that shot really makes me want to go back again someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spot and photo! A memorable day for you!
    xo
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous view! Colorado never disappoints... I did a lot of camping around there in the summer of '91, remains lodged in my memory as one of my best vacations ever! :o)

    I'm definitely going to try and find some time today to look at those other posts linked to, love the idea! Maybe I'll even find time to post my own. Thx for sharinf! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...