Saturday, August 20, 2011

Outdoor Photo Prompt - Up Close and Personal

The Outdoor Blogger Network is featuring an "Up Close and Personal" linky of outdoor shots.  I love taking close ups of flowers, so I pulled out some of my favorite shots and posted them here.

These were just taken in Colorado....



These were shot at an Orchid Farm....






I love the blue of this one....




These were taken at the Chicago Botanic Gardens....





I can't decide which one I like the best.  It's a toss up between the blue orchid and the water lily.  Which one would you pick?

4 comments:

  1. I'm speechless.......Fantastic unknown talent, you never cease to amaze me! Great stuff!

    Is it me or does that last pink orchid start a series of the rare Cheetah Zebra Bat in both pink phase and the 80's phase? Stunning!LOL!

    Sorry, didn't mean to take away from your wonderful work, I'm just goofy tonight. But really look at it, head of a cheetah, wings of a zebra, in the shape of a bat. You see it right? I'm going to bed.
    Nite.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, I think you have jet lag. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply see the world differently =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of orchids! And these are beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Please leave a message because I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...